In attending your appointment it is assumed that you agree to all the terms and conditions set below.
The adhesive used for this treatment is of medical grade. It is very unlikely that you will experience an allergic reaction, however it is recommended that the patch test is carried out 24-48 hours before the treatment is carried out.
Please complete the consultation form to confirm that a patch test was carried out, and that no reaction occurred. If there is any sign of redness, itching, swelling or blistering, return to have any traces of adhesive removed and do not proceed with the treatment.
You accept full responsibility for any reaction which may occur after the patch test.
You accept there may be risk of an adverse reaction to this treatment, including the possibility of swelling, irritation and redness. You understand that an adverse reaction can happen at any time and not necessarily after the initial treatment. You understand that if these reactions occur - You should contact your therapist immediately who may request that you come back in for reversal / removal.
If symptoms persist - you must seek medical attention. you understand that in the case of a reaction - you will not hold your therapist responsible in any way.
You understand there are risks associated with having this treatment and go ahead at my own risk
You understand that the eyelash extensions will be applied to the natural lash as determined by the technician so as not to create excessive weight on the natural eyelash thereby preserving the health, growth and natural look of the client’s natural eyelashes.
You understand as part of the procedure eye irritation, eye pain, eye itching, discomfort and in rare cases eye infection may occur.
You understand and agree that if you experience any of these issues with my lashes that you will contact me and have the eyelashes removed immediately and consult a physician at your own expense.
You understand that even though the technician may apply and remove the eyelashes properly, that adhesive materials may become dislodged during or after the procedure, which may irritate your eyes or require further follow up care.
You understand and agree to follow the after care instructions provided by me which you find attached to your consultation email. Failure to follow the after care instructions can cause the eyelash extensions to fall out.
You understand that in order to have the eyelash extensions applied to your eyelashes you will need to keep your eyes closed for a duration of 60-120 minutes throughout the procedure. You also understand that you will need to be lying in a reclined position. Any medical conditions that might be aggravated by lying still for a prolonged period of time may mean you will not be able to have the procedure performed on your eyes.
You understand that this agreement is binding and that you have read and fully understand all information listed above. You represent that you are over the age of 18 years. If below 18 years of age a parent or guardian must also sign your consultation form and be present during the proceedure.
You are given one opportunity in extreme circumstances to move your appointment at the discretion of ILashtique. If you need to reschedule again, (2nd time +) You agree to pay another booking fee. You agree that the booking fee is non refundable.
You agree that if you cancel giving less than 48hrs notice you will be charged in part or in full for my missed appointment.
24-48hrs notice 50% of the appointment value.
Less than 24hrs notice (or after you receive the reminder text) 100% of appointment value.
You agree that another appointment will not be made until you pay the outstanding balance + a new booking fee that will be deducted at appointment.
You understand that rescheduling is for extreme circumstances only, every appointment is booked in advance at your convenience. You agree to one reschedule, if you need to reschedule again for the same appointment, you agree to pay £5 administrative fees. This is also in line with cancellation time frame of a minimum of 48hrs notice or cancellation charges will apply.
You agree that if you are late for your appointment, it is at the discretion of ILashtique whether to proceed with appointment. You understand that you will not be allocated extra time (outside of appointment time frame) if extra time is available, it will be offered to you , you agree to pay extra for the allocated time. If ILashtique is unable to do my appointment due to my lateness you agree to pay 100% of my appointment cost.
You agree any accrued fees will be paid before a new booking can be made.
Please respect that you are booking my time and this is how I earn my living. It is your responsibility to arrive on time, on the correct day of your appointment.
If you know you will not have money to cover the cost of your treatment on the day, please reschedule to a more convenient time. The above late cancellation fee applies.
Payment is expected at the end of your treatment as I have costs to cover.
Due to Health & safety regulations, NO children under the age of 12 are to accompany clients during their treatment in order to maintain the highest standards and time control.
iLashtique Privacy Notice.
Updated to reflect the GDPR
1 TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The categories of Personal Information we may collect include:
• Consultation and profile information collected when you sign up for the Service. We may collect Personal Information, such as first and last name, phone number or e-mail address, relevant medical history when you register for the Service or if you correspond with us. We may also collect information about your interactions with us, including any contact we have with you by telephone, email or online social media platforms.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your information in the following ways:
• To provide, maintain and improve the Service and our other products and services, including to operate certain features (like appointment reminders) and functionality of the Service;
• To process your treatment or inquiry;
• To deliver customer service;
• To communicate directly with you, including by phone, text, email (as described below), by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services on an ongoing basis in accordance with your marketing preferences. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described below under Section 4 (Your Choices about Your Information). You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below
3 HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with:
• Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytic, archival, auditing, accounting, legal, business consulting, banking, payment, delivery, data processing, data analysis, research, investigation, website or other technology services;
• Our payment processors, for the purposes described in Section 6 (How We Store and Protect Your Information);
• Any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
4. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You control your account information and communication preferences: You may update certain of your account information and communication preferences at any time by contacting iLashtique. You can also stop receiving calls from us by emailing us your opt-out request at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can not opt out of the following, if you wish to opt out, I can no longer provide my services to you (e.g., consultation form and appointment reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices) unless you terminate your account. If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at the address provided in Section 13 (How to Contact Us).
How long we keep your Personal Information:
Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information we collect and the how it is used. iLashtique’s retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, our intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs, and historical archiving.
5. THIRD PARTY TRACKING AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
We may permit third party social media companies, and other third party services to collect information about your browsing behavior on the Service through cookies, social plug-ins, or other tracking technology. We may permit third party online advertising networks to collect information about your use of the Service over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on the Service as well as on other websites or services. We will not share information about you or your business with these third parties. Typically, the information is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies and how you may opt-out of some of this tracking, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org.) Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at the address provided in Section 13 (How to Contact Us).
6. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Payment Information: iLashtique collects credit/debit card information using a security-enabled, transparent pass-through to our payment processors and does not store full credit/debit card numbers or any CVV2 data itself. Any credit card information you provide is stored by our third party payment processors Payment Sense who have committed to complying with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Our payment processors use your payment information as follows:
7 YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights:
• To access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information. iLashtique takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided in Section 13 (How to Contact Us)
• Similarly, if we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
8 CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
iLashtique does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to register as users without parent/guardian consent and signature, In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under age 16, please contact us at the address provided in Section 10 (How to Contact Us).
9 LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may integrate with or contain links to other third party sites and services. We are not responsible for the practices employed by third party websites or services embedded in, linked to, or linked from the Service, and your interactions with any third-party website or service are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. You are responsible for examining third party websites’ privacy policies and for making your own decisions regarding the accuracy, reliability and correctness of material and information found.
10 HOW TO CONTACT US
Unit 21 West Cornwall Enterprise Center,
Cardrew Ind Est,
Email: ilashtique@gmail. Com
We appreciate your understanding and value your loyal custom